Develop your Next Leaders
This program is in its third year of running and is aimed at developing up and coming leaders with potential as future strategic thinkers who can see ahead and plan. This program is ideal for small to mid-sized companies that employ 30 to 600 employees. Participation is limited between 4 to 7 companies and only 2 to 4 individuals per company.
- Each company provides a pool of 6 to 12 candidates that go through an extensive selection process with Clear Vision Alliance. From that pool of candidates, only 2 to 4 individuals will be selected for the program.
- Those who do not get selected will receive feedback and suggestions for personal/professional development based on the evaluation process and can put their name in for next round should their company decide to continue with the program.
- This year long program involves monthly roundtable discussions, case-studies, individual and team presentations with a lot of focus on building self-awareness.
- As part of the practical experience, each team works on a strategic initiative, selected in consultation with their own management, that is important to their own organization.
- Mentoring and coaching are integral parts of this program. Management teams must commit to engaging in a mentoring relationship with the candidates while Ravi is accessible as an external coach.
- The program concludes at the end of 12 months with a full-day retreat that includes all of the participants and their management teams. This retreat allows the participants to share their learning through the process and present not only their strategic initiatives but share their personal stories. The success of this program has been in the subtle and major shifts within the thinking of the participants.
Additional Clients We’ve Helped
Clear Vision Alliance’s approach at the Round Table meetings both motivates and challenges the group’s perceptions of their businesses and the roles in their business. It provides a clear view to additional points of consideration.
The experience and their extensive research Clear Vision Alliance has translates into action plans that prepare businesses for the impact of the global economy, the pace of change, and the trends that impact them. Their unique perspective paves the way for companies to recognize uncertainties before it is too late.
Having reached a plateau in our business strategy thinking, we asked Clear Vision Alliance to work with us on our Strategic Planning Process and Executive Leadership Development… They have been instrumental in helping move us to the next level so we can support and lead our organizations future growth.
The coaching that Clear Vision Alliance provided our organization has been invaluable. From leadership development, to conflict resolution, to strategic planning and financial accountability, every person on our team has benefited from their wisdom and expertise.
At one year’s EANE Executive Roundtable, I discovered I didn’t have the right people in the right jobs. It was not an obvious mismatch. It became apparent through CVA’s expertise in asking questions and facilitating discussions. That discovery alone was worth my time and the price of admission!
As an individual and professional consultant, Ravi makes himself available, he seeks feedback, and shares from his own learning experiences, making the whole experience rich and real.
I always walk away from the monthly roundtables with a fresh perspective and would highly recommend working with CVA if you want to grow as a professional and want to push yourself to greater limits.
As a potential business leader in the world of architecture, I constantly look for ways to gain perspective and push myself to the next level. The monthly roundtables offer me a unique experience in which I get the benefit of having discussions with other business professionals on a variety of vital topics.
Clear Vision Alliance has served a vital role in the rapid, controlled growth of our firm, professional development of key staff (including myself), and are instrumental in providing the framework for pending transfer of Ownership.
“I’ve been lucky enough to have the opportunity of working with Ravi Kulkarni of Clear Vision Alliance (CVA) for the past three years. CVA has served a vital role in the rapid, controlled growth of our firm, professional development of key staff (including myself), and has been instrumental in providing the framework for pending transfer of Ownership. Of all that they do and are able to offer though, perhaps the most important service that they provide to me is the hosting of monthly roundtable meetings.
As a potential business leader in the world of architecture, I constantly look for ways to gain perspective and push myself to the next level. CVA’s monthly roundtables offer me a unique experience in which I get the benefit of having discussions with other business professionals on a variety of vital topics. Ravi is always able to guide these roundtable discussions through the introduction of tough, thought-provoking issues while providing real-life examples based on years of experience in the industry. With these discussions, I’m able to draw conclusions and translate thought to action which can often have a profound effect on my firm’s health.
I always walk away from the monthly roundtables with a fresh perspective and would highly recommend working with CVA if you want to grow as a professional and want to push yourself to greater limits.”